365 Make Something Every Day

I've known for a while that I wanted to accept Noah Scalin's "365: Make Something Everyday" challenge, but I hadn't been able to pinpoint exactly WHAT I wanted to make for 365 days in a row. I know that, for me, it needed to take between 15 - 30 minutes, it needed to be something I looked forward to, and I wanted it either to make people laugh, or make people think. After making a JibJab card for my friend's b'day on 1/1/11, I decided laughter was my angle, and JibJab was right up my alley.
My goal: Every day, I will combine my "fun/creative time" that I set aside for myself with my Facebook time and attempt to make a JibJab for 365 people from my pool of Facebook friends. I wonder who will be next!

Thanks to Noah S for the challenge, and to Phil P for the inspiration with his Mustache Blog!

Friday, January 21, 2011

JibJab #11

Julie and her precious Pajama Boy are the stars of today's JibJab!  (I'd love to see you guys again soon!)


Their first debut and mother as son, this JibJab captures the raw talent of then-budding child star C.
..and let's not forget that this is the film that started the 15-year, often-gossiped-about romance of Julia and Brad... Sit back and walk down memory lane with Julie and Son....

Go, Julie, GO!  


....Stay Tuned for Mork and Mindy after the Feature Film... at JibJab!

No comments: